Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ring the bell!

A happy post of good feelings all around tonight.  Today was a big day of accomplishment!  First and foremost I want to congratulate my girl!  Sequoia mastered her back hand springs today and officially moved up a level in gymnastics - something she has been working SO hard on for a while now.  Way to go Q!!!!!

And I am proud to say that our house is finally falling back into place a bit after a long string of disheveling events - the kitchen floor, baby chicks, spring cleaning and well scares.  Spring is springing on with a lot of projects and a whole lot getting done.  (Remind me to tell you later about the exciting decision we've made regarding the solarium remodel/repair!)

And, you know what?!  I am even more proud of my blog remodeling!  Not being the world's most computer savvy individual, I am happy with the progress made in this here little spot.  Let me know what you think!  I very much welcome feedback, thoughts, questions... what ever you've got.  Always.  I'll be working on it quite a bit in the next few days, so keep your eyes peeled for little changes and additions.

At the gymnastics gym, kids ring a big bell when they've achieved something new and everyone stops to watch, applaud and hoot and holler their support.   Lot's getting accomplished around here, so... I'm ringing the bell!

3 comments:

  1. Blessings...Just came across your blog...you had provided a high feeling of irations...very positive vibes..keep on uprising

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Q, Yeah Q! Just did a little boogie for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Sequoia...bravo..bravo...
    can't wait to see you do that again when we are out with you next month..
    Love you so much..Grandma

    ReplyDelete