Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Here we go....

Here I find myself, teetering on the edge of....
Well, I'm not really sure what yet.  But, I know whatever it is, it's huge and it's good.  See, I have made the vow to myself and my family to start living my life and making my decisions according to what feels right and good.  Live according to my dreams.  And my dreams... well, simplicity and happiness.  I know it may seem corny, but I believe that if I live my life in alignment with what brings me and my family joy, there is no way we can go wrong.  Now it's a matter of cultivating enough trust in myself that I can act according to what feels right without over thinking everything to death (something I have perfected over the years).
So, here in this space, I'll write about that journey.
Here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment