Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Herb Spiral Beauty

Good morning!

So sorry for the lack of posts over the last week.  I have thrown my back again and sitting at the computer hurts more than anything.  The spinal kink couldn't have come at a worse time, since there is so much to be done around here.  I am still plugging away at things, just very slowly and carefully.

Speaking of getting things done, I am very excited to share what my super incredible and amazing brother and sister (in-law) have created....
Check out that beautiful herb spiral!  Isn't it lovely!  They felt inspired and motivated after reading the Herb Spirals and Spiral Gardens post and they built one of their own.  I think that it is just absolutely perfect.  I can't wait to actually see it in person with my own two eyes.
So, there you have it, a living example of a beautiful and functional herb spiral.  While Richard and Suja are truly exceptional people who rock this world with their positivity and love and do everything they put their minds to extremely well, building an herb spiral really is an easy project and anyone can do it.  If you feel at all inclined, I encourage you to jump in and create one.  It's great fun, so satisfying and such a delightful result... as demonstrated above.

Thanks, Richard and Suja, for allowing me to share your photos here.  I love you guys so very much and can't wait to squeeze you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment