Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Getting crazy

   Things are starting to get a little crazy again!  I have managed not to work much over the past few months while we have been settling into homeschooling.  It has been oh so very wonderful!  But, in the past couple of weeks, work is sneaking its way back in again.  Each day a little more than the day before.  I am actually blogging right now as I await a response from my boss via email.  Need to email the boss, then post to the group, then organize the research plan, then organize that other research plan, then pack that order, then make that extract, then contact that lab, then research those grants, then convene with the group again, don't forget to communicate with the other group - oh, and that other one, then make those 20 other extracts, then coordinate that other massive project, then get all those samples out.... RIGHT AWAY!
   Oh yeah... and homeschool my kids.  And care for all those animals.  And tend to my home and land.  And squeeze in some QT with that guy I love.  Hmmmm.... Can someone remind me how I used to pull this off?  Because I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment